- "Tiny brewers thinking big: Move would allow them to sell beverages at their plants," Houston Chronicle
- "Microbreweries want consumers to be able to buy beer at breweries" (also appearing as "Heads up: Microbreweries want Legislature to clear the way for sales on site"), Fort Worth Star-Telegram, along with the accompanying video piece, "Brewers want to sell beer at the brewery"
- "Beer drinkers could purchase direct from local breweries under compromise plan," TexasWatchdog.org
- "Regulation, legislation and fun you can't have with Texas beer," Austin American-Statesman
- "Souvenir beer: We'll drink to this bill!" Houston Chronicle editorial
Also, Saint Arnold's North Texas sales rep Kendra Harrell was briefly profiled in the Dallas Observer food blog "City of Ate" as "10 Questions: Kendra Harrell."